Background

Friday, July 29, 2011

Movie Night : )

Hey All . Hope you had a fabulous week! Mine wasn't too shabby. I'm sure you're looking forward to the weekend. I know I am. Even though I've been on holidays the past two weeks, it's still nice when the weekend comes. And Friday night calls for a movie. This is gonna be a movie night with just me and Matthew. McConaughey that is. LOVE him! He's my fav! Just a little trivia for ya - he and I share the same birthday, not year, just the day, November 4th. Nice, huh?  : )


Yep, I'm watching The Lincoln Lawyer all by myself. Well, maybe Mr. CC will join me, but I don't mind watching alone. ; )  I've been wanting to see this since before it came out. I even rushed out and bought the book a week before it opened, but then I was told I should actually see the movie first because it wouldn't be as suspenseful if I already knew what was going to happen. So, I've had the unread book since March. I'll have to start reading it tomorrow.


So, what are your plans tonight? Have you seen or read the Lincoln Lawyer? If so, how'd you like it?

I'm off to get the little one ready for bed. Then I'll be popping some popcorn and puttin' on my movie. Yay, movie night!! Have a good one.  : )

2 comments:

  1. Movie nights are some of my favorite nights! I haven't seen Lincoln Laywer yet, but really want to!

    I have a fun rosette headband giveaway going on this week--you should come and enter! http://hannahjholmes.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway-enter-to-win-handcrafted.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Catie. I'm like you and couldn't wait for the dvd to be released. I just watched the movie myself and loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soo much for stopping by!! Please don't be shy, leave a comment or question. I love hearing from you! If you'd like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. : )
~ Catie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...