Background

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Little Owl

Happy Wednesday! I'm happy because for me, it's actually my Thursday. I love not working Fridays! This morning I thought I'd share a couple pics. Most of you have already seen them on facebook, but I wanted to add them here too. Wow, I have to say, I sure can't type very well first thing in the morning. My fingers can't quite figure out where to go, haha.

These pictures are of a cute little stuffed owl I recently made. I stumbled across another blog that had the 'originals'. They were from Pottery Barn and ranged in price from $25-$30, which is a bit steep for my pocketbook. So I decided I'd try to make one with what limited supplies I had laying around the house. It turned out pretty cute. Although the feet need some help. I need to figure out how to make them better next time, they're to floppy. Here's the final product!

 
Floppy Feet

Much cuter with no feet showing. 

So that's my first attempt at the owl. I'm going to try a few more once I buy some stuffing. Next time I think I'll add some tiny wings to the front.

Well that's it for now. I should finish getting ready for my day. Hope yours is a great one!!






Somewhat Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soo much for stopping by!! Please don't be shy, leave a comment or question. I love hearing from you! If you'd like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. : )
~ Catie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...